Saturday, March 12, 2016

Present day

So that takes us to today! March 12, 2016. I ended up having to do another round of provera and then started the clomid. I was so thankful my emotions were better this time. I still had my moments but they were not as frequent as they had been. No idea why, but for the moment I am thankful. Yesterday I had my day 21 blood work and now I am just waiting. Waiting to hear what my numbers were and to see where we will go next. (Although I'm fairly certain we will go to 150mg of clomid!) I am praying for a number over 1. Even that little bit of an increase will give me hope. But what I need is prayer. Prayer that even if it is not good news that I continue to trust in God and remember that for whatever reason he is in complete control. It's can be so easy to get discouraged and allow yourself to struggle.
So as we await the numbers enjoy a lovely photo of me after my blood work!

No comments:

Post a Comment